Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Uni Stuff

These are works that I do at Uni. Obviously, having reading the title of this post. I did a lot of works for my architecture course, but I think these are about the only few works that worth it to put in here.

FIRST! This is related to my first post in this blog (Architecture of Machine). This assignment come before it. Fuck I hate it. Couldn't set myself free as it needs to be realistic in order to show how the building work. No, I'm not good at it. My system seems medieval. Urrghh!



This is just a section of a part of a building that I designed when I was in my third year. I cheated a bit I guess. It is not fully hand drawn. I traced it from skecthup. That's what I always do. Make a simple 3D model in skecthup, print it out, trace it on tracing paper at the same time adding all the detail. It's easier that way because I dont have to figure out the perspective and shits. You know.




Last but not least, Interpretive Poster for Landscape Studio back in third year, as well. Shit I get carried away too much, bashed my the guest critic pretty bad. So I wont be telling what is this all about. Bluweek! :P





Phew... done with uni stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment