Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Visualize

Sometimes I depend on visual too much. It's obvious that certain places or things give us a certain feeling and often I will force my brain to visualize those feelings. There was one time I stuck when doing my assignment for my architecture course. We've given a site, but I just couldn't start my design. Didn't have any point to depart. Then I start to draw. haha.

But I didn't want to draw something that complete waste of time. I wanna draw something that related to my work at the time. So I decide to visualize the site. Being someone that really interested in character design, I ended up drawing a person. The location of the site is somewhere at Coorong, South Australia. I don't know about others, but this is how I see the site. White, bright, and vulnerable. 



Anyway, the tutor didn't like it. Apparently the studio was more about functionality or some sort, not about some fantasy fancy looking building. Great. It was total waste of time at the end of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment